It has been shown that physical movement improves blood flow & balance, better oxygenation and a healthier mind. Our routine of movements is intended to wake up neural connections between brain and body, to make us feel safe and emotionally centered.
We focus on getting children to be active, through jumping around, stretching, running and even being still. Sometimes there’s play acting involved too, where they act out stories or scenarios, or they may listen to stories or play with balls.
These type of activities are a great introduction to being active and to physical exercise. Plus they help develop key skills, such as coordination, balance, flexibility, strength, stamina, discipline, and even memory. Being active in this way also helps boost a child’s self-esteem, make them feel good about their own abilities and increase their self-confidence
@Miami and surrounding areas.
1. Promote a healthy life style
2. Practice paying attention on each movement
3. Develop Motor skills
4. Increase coordination
5. Have fun
6. Observe the state of their mind while moving energetically.
7. Perceive how the heartbeat and breathing change with movement
1. Creates awareness of their movement
2. PIncreases perception of space around them
3. Improves coordination
4. Strengthens balance
5. Improves blood flow
6. Generates better oxygenation
7. Promotes physical activity
8. Increases concentration
9. Encourages following instructions
10. Develops flexibility
11. Boosts self-confidence
12. Is fun